Telephone Number

0345 122 3100



How To Claim

* Getting Authorisation For Treatment From WPA * WPA generally request that you see your GP or a specialist to obtain a physiotherapy referral. NB: If you are on a cash plan scheme you may be able to self-refer for physiotherapy without a GP referral, if you are unsure please contact WPA directly to find out which policy you have. Once you have your GP referral, contact WPA and request to be treated at PhysioGo Physiotherapy Clinics. They will then issue with an authorisation number and tell you how many sessions you are covered for. * Making Your Appointment With PhysioGo * Once you have your authorisation number, contact us via email using the form below or call us, so we can get you booked in with one of our therapists. We will require from you: -WPA authorisation number -WPA Policy number -Policy limitations (whether you have to pay an excess or not) We will make things easier for you by billing WPA directly, however if you are liable for any excess, sometimes WPA ask you to pay us that portion directly. Please note, any treatment not authorised or payable by WPA will need to be funded by yourself.